Medical Insurance

Medical Insurance 2023-06-21T21:54:59+00:00


All international students in Canada must have health insurance.  There are two types of medical insurance:

Remember to inform the school and MSP if you change your address.  See the “Change of Address form

Students are required to have medical insurance. The school can provide the opportunity for medical insurance through a group policy if so desired. Otherwise, it is the responsibility of the student to provide proof of adequate medical coverage. The parent/guardian or student (if over the age of 19) agrees to assume responsibility for any injury resulting from participation in school activities. All school activities are sufficiently supervised to ensure the safety of all participants. The school is not responsible for any loss or injury by the student during travel to and from Pattison High School.