The Orientation Day takes place in the week before classes begin. This is a chance to meet the Principal, Director of Operations, and the instructors. Other activities, which may be part of this session, are:
- A review or presentation of information about the programs offered at Pattison High School
- A discussion of some of the key points covered in this handbook
- Information about local events and tourist attractions
- A walking tour which will help students become familiar with the area around the High School
- Collecting of current contact information (phone no. & address)
- Filling out and signing contracts
- I.D. Photograph for Student Card
The faculty and staff at Pattison High School are dedicated to making sure that each student has a positive and rewarding experience while studying in Vancouver. During the orientation day, the following assistance is provided to every student.
Medical Insurance: MSP Forms are available on request at the reception desk. We also provide Temporary Medical Insurance assistance.
Bank Accounts: Advice and contact information from administration staff is available to help students open a local bank account at HSBC or the Royal Bank. Bring your passport and credit card for ID with you when attending the orientation.