Student must complete a minimum of seven years of formal schooling to be eligible for registration at Pattison High School. The completed application document checklist consists of:
- Application Fee: CAD $300 (Non-Refundable)
- Completed and signed Student Application Form: If the student is under 19 years of age, parent / guardian signature is required
- Copy of Student’s passport: Verification of Canadian citizenship or Landed immigrant status (If applicable)
- Transcript for the past two-three years: Original or Notarized in English
- Letter of attendance from current school: Original or Notarized in English
- Copy of Medical Insurance: BC Medical Service Plan or private medical insurance
- Custodianship Declaration: If the student is under 19 years of age, Canadian Immigration requires custodianship
- One passport-sized photo of student
Conditional Letter of Acceptance: After the review of the application documents, and receipt of the application fee, the Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Tuition Invoice will be issued to the qualified students.
Official Letter of Acceptance: Upon the receipt of tuition deposit payment, an Official Letter of Acceptance and a tuition receipt will be issued and sent accordingly. International students may use the Official Letter of Acceptance for the student visa application purpose.
Interviews will be conducted during the acceptance and admission process. Pattison High School welcomes applications throughout the year. Semester entry will be determined on a case by case basis.