Student must complete a minimum of seven years of formal schooling to be eligible for registration at Pattison High School. The completed application document checklist consists of:
- Application Fee: CAD $300 (Non-Refundable)
- Completed and signed Student Application Form: If the student is under 19 years of age, parent / guardian signature is required
- Copy of Student’s passport: Verification of Canadian citizenship or Landed immigrant status (If applicable)
- Transcript for the past two-three years: Original or Notarized in English
- Letter of attendance from current school: Original or Notarized in English
- Copy of Medical Insurance: BC Medical Service Plan or private medical insurance
- Custodianship Declaration: If the student is under 19 years of age, Canadian Immigration requires custodianship
- One passport-sized photo of student
- Step 1: Apply: Complete the Application Document Checklist
- Step 2: Interviews: Interviews will be conducted during the acceptance and admission process. Pattison High School welcomes applications throughout the year. Semester entry will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Step 3: Conditional Letter of Acceptance: After the review of the application documents, and receipt of the application fee, the Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Tuition Invoice will be issued to the qualified students.
- Step 4: Official Letter of Acceptance: Upon the receipt of tuition deposit payment, an Official Letter of Acceptance and a tuition receipt will be issued and sent accordingly. International students may use the Official Letter of Acceptance for the student visa application purpose.